Monday, September 11, 2006

Monster with a dairy cow skin

Farmer: 1,2,3 Hey you have a lot of milk today.

Monster: Ready? May be to day is not a good day.

Farmer: Oh, you are right. My wife just die.

Monster: I don't want to say sorry.

Farmer: Not only this. Two of my sister die as well.

Monster: It is because you are so Lucky.

Farmer: Also, my father and my mother die as well.

Monster: I feel proud of you, my friend.

Farmer: I'm working hard to get more and more milk from you.

Monster: You are very welcome. Take as much as you want. I hope you can be a super lucky man in this world.

Farmer: Yes, I think my son will die tomorrow.

Monster: Great, serve my milk with a cute bottle. He will be happy to down it.

Farmer: I hope all my family can drink the milk.

END

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home